Saturday, January 8, 2011

Optimal Trajectory

I've been focusing lately on 'Optimal Trajectory'. The spiritual definition of it is the theory that everyone is born with a purpose, a path in life. The closer you are to your 'optimal' path, the easier things flow in your life to deliver you to your destiny. The further you get from your path, the harder things become for you (as though trying to tell you, you are going the wrong way)

I've been climbing out of a tremendous hole that I've dug for myself and this has left me with limited finances. I was excited though, because after this week, I will have a bit of money to spend. But my impulse THIS week was to go ahead and spend a few dollars on internet advertising for my artfire page.

I was disappointed, knowing that I couldn't do that this week and would have to wait until next week.

Then the mail came, with an advertisement from Google. A card was included good for a $100 credit to try AdSense/AdWords advertising. I probably would not have received the advertisement if I had not signed up for AdSense some time ago on another blog that I haven't even been to for months. (It was set up to advertise an upcoming event)

I'm also hoping the credit isn't BS, but so far it seems like it will fill the bill. The claim is that you can use the credit to start a campaign, and when it's done, you don't have to continue if you don't want. It reduces in value next month and expires in March. I'm hoping the point is to get you to try the advertising and when you actually see results, it will encourage you to continue.

I've never received an offer like this and I think it is significant that it is coming at this particular time, so, I guess I will get to launch a campaign this weekend.

I'm very excited--I will get to launch this week after all and it makes me feel encouraged that I'm on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment