Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sink Your Teeth In

A power overload knocked out the power supply on my 'modern' computer. As an emergency back up, I've plugged in an older computer that we had here at the house that no longer had a monitor.
This is the computer we used around 2004. This means it was the computer I was using when I first dove in to abstract painting. Some of the photos from that era fell by the way side some time ago, but, the silver lining of losing the other computer is that many of those photos are still on THIS computer.
Unfortunately I can't upload them directly to this blog, so I'm working (very SLOWLY) to try to get some of them uploaded to a place I can do an image link to them here.
It's been edifying to go back and look at early work and see where I've been, see what I moved forward with and what I left behind. I'm also seeing things I want to return to.

No comments:

Post a Comment