Thursday, July 28, 2011

Returning To Fire










This is one of my favorite paintings that I have created recently. I started with a 'repurposed' canvas. I had started a painting for some sort of an event, using a play on words - but I never finished it.

The background was painted with a starting coat of paint and there were some words written in pencil on the canvas.

Well, I began creating this piece - very TEXTURED. Elements come off the canvas at least 1 and half inches at the highest point. You can almost see the texture off the canvas in the first image above.

I really must learn how to take 3D photos

Upon completion, I noticed, that just barely, ever so faintly, the word "ONE" is still visible if you look closely in the 'glowiest' part of the painting.

I decided to leave it there and not paint over it.



Click the image below to see paintings for Bid or Sale on Ebay:



No comments:

Post a Comment